Friday, November 25, 2005

POKER NIGHT!

So today, being friday the day after thanksgiving, orion and i decided we wanted to play poker. Sure enough, a few hours later there was people over playing poker. It was pretty fun, and pretty annoying because a lot of the people have no idea how to play poker, and probably will never learn. I would talk about who won and such, but i was very, VERY unhappy with the outcome. This meaning that the person who won was one of the people that have no idea how to play poker (well). Anyway it was a lot of fun, and i think we should do it again soon. Lets see now, we've had a party at Jake's first, then it was Davis', then Sai's, mine, next.....who knows?

1 comment:

David said...

Sorry about that. I accidentally signed on as Clan teriyaki. Anyway, I think that I knew how to play poker. I play online enough to get Hold 'em. I was only confused on the blinds thing because we didn't ever play that before. I can see how u were unhappy, losing by about a dollar to me on an all in. Then I went on to beat Jake. I guess one of us had to ve very, VERY happy with the outcome, huh? Btw, I think I might voulenteer my house for the next party. It specializes in being able to hold 3 videogame systems at once. I have 2 but there would need to be a gamecube involved maybe...