Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Ok, im obbsessed

Ok, i think im getting to much into Pure Pwnage. When i was called up for dinner, i was told to go downstairs to go get some vegetables from the freezer. I was kinda in a bad mood cause i was about to pwn at starcraft, so i kinda said why dont you(my mom) get them....this was a bad decision. she then went on about how she cant make dinner, get the dishes out of the dishwasher, clean up after my "mess"(eggo waffle wrapper), and get the vegetables from the freezer. I then responded by saying, well thats because you dont have uber micro like me. I dont think she knows what i ment by that, but she took it bad. I then had to eat dinner in my room, which was actually nice cause i got to lay in bed and listen to my radio.
The moral of this story is......dont watch Pure Pwnage for hours on end.

2 comments:

David said...

For that, you get an uber micro gold star

Jack said...

david...if u say uber micro one more time i will come through the computer rip out your vocal chords.