Friday, January 26, 2007

BG....2?

So im starting to wonder if baldur's gate 2 will ever work. this is just after we tried using gamespy and failed. we didnt really try it all that much, because everyone had to leave, and now orion davis and david are all off of aim so im going to assume they fucked me over and are now playing without me. oh well, this is just another occasion i get fucked because of having to go to my dads. this increases my opinion of him being a dick.
-----EDIT-----
i was in a bad mood when i made this post cause i really hate going to my dads. i didnt really think you guys playing would have been..."fucking me over." u guys just dont understand how frustrating it is to get a call every week from rob/jake/will asking me if i wana play poker, and having to say no...im at my dads.

4 comments:

David said...

Well I didn't play, but don't let me change your ideas of people.

PK Dave said...

We would never fuck you over man. Plus, I can't, since I can't play.

Oreo said...

well, david and i didn't play without you until you got back, cuz we're nice like that.

8:00 PM Friday Night.

You know.

blitzmoose said...

wait... we still play poker?