Thursday, April 05, 2007

Guild Wars Check-Up

Yeah so Guild Wars pretty much pwns. liek hard and stuff right? (sweet pure pwnage coming soon!!) I have decided that since i have found pvp to be amazing, im going to pvp until orion catches up to us and we can mission together. so today i unlocked a pvp title, my first. i have to win 10 consective random arena or team arena matches..100 times. got my first one today! my favorite pvp is my monk, because my random team always seems to win with my monk.. i think its cause liek i pwn and stuff. anyway yeah, i had this team that was really cool, idk how we did it, but we won flawless victory after flawless victory (no one dies) and before i knew it we were at 10 consecutive wins. pretty sweet. really wana have guild battles now. oh well thats a ways off.

3 comments:

zack0217 said...

someone should buy me a gig of ram, and then burn me an illegal copy of guild wars!

PK Dave said...

thats liek the pownage d000d

pronoob5 said...

yeah u cant have an illegal copy of guild wars...it goes by cd key. you could have the disks sure...but that wouldnt do you any good because you couldnt have an account.