Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Life

Ok so, my life is kinda fucked up right now. School is going down the drain, and I am quite possibly throwing away my life every day. I am currently failing health, which means I will not be gradating high school if I don't make some changes. That being said, to all my fellow Starcraft players, I must ask you a favor... do not allow me to play anymore. I'm serious. No matter how hard I want to play, you must stop me and tell me that I need to be concentrating on school work. I'll try to stay on Ultimate, but idk how long it will be until Suckol finds out about my grades and I'm kicked off. But yeah, please don't mention this stuff at Frisbee because I really want to be able to stay on the team. Bleh this is kinda hard to do right now. Ok another thing, I shouldn't watch Starcraft videos anymore either. Lately those have sucked up a lot of my time, and maybe if I don't feel compelled to keep up with all the Korean leagues right now, I'll be able to focus on school. Wait forgot to add the point to that last sentence, if you see me watching Starcraft or loading Starcraft videos at school, somehow stop me, no matter what I say.
Alright well besides school life is pretty good. Ashley and I are really happy together, and I see this lasting a really long time, as long as I stay on path with graduation and SCC.
I got a road bike on Sunday, and I'm really happy with it. I hope I will be able to spend more time biking, and perhaps that will cut the computer/vg addiction. bleh I don't want to write anymore.

No comments: