Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Starcrafting it up like it's 2005!

Hurray for ICcup! This is the most exciting reason to post so I'll do this first. I registered for the International Cyber Cup ladder recently so that I could start playing competitive Starcraft. I had to register as pr0noob5, because apparently I registered a while ago as pronoob5 but the stupid ICcup website wouldn't let me do password recovery. As I'm writing this I am currently 10-7 which isn't too bad, but isn't enough to get me to the next rank (D+). It's a pretty standard ladder as far as rankings go, and I hope to improve my skills and get back into Starcraft. However, if Orion ever decides to come back from non-gaming land, then perhaps I can fit in some Factions.

Ok starting this post again after a day of not working on it.
Yeah so life is decent. SCC is easy, get kinda bored afterward with not much to do, but I guess now I can always play ICcup and improve my pwnage. Also Ashley got Tetris DS for us so that will occupy a lot of my time I'm sure. I'm bored of posting already.

1 comment:

blitzmoose said...

A lot of extra time without much to do... We should be using that time for poker and the like.

Also, when does break start for you? My last day of school is this Wednesday, but on the 13th I am gone until the 21st.