Wednesday, February 08, 2012

I'll start posting more, promise

Work is going alright. Abby just hired a new server so I'm no longer the new guy. Seems like I might have the weekend breakfast shift locked up because I've done it two weeks in a row. May not seem like much of a pattern yet but I'm scheduled to do it this upcoming week to so here's to hoping.

Guild Wars 2 closed beta is underway now so maybe in a months time a more open beta will be available for fans.
Which leads me to...
Needing a new computer to run GW2.
Which leads me to...
I just bought all the necessary components to build my new PC!

I've never made a purchase this large before, so while I will post the specs go easy on me; I don't want to regret purchases that set me back hundreds of dollars.

Still playing League of Legends quite a bit and just broke 1700 on the ladder. I'm pretty happy with how that's going and seems like I can continue to Ryze to the top.

Haven't had a game night or D&D session in a while since Chris and I are now both working. Now that I'm used to the breakfast shift though, I think I'm ready to go out on Friday and Saturday nights as long as it's not much past midnight.

Last Thursday night Chris, David, Eric and I had our (first) drunken smurf League night. It was a lot of fun and hopefully we can continue doing it semi-regularly, especially when I get my computer put together and we can start streaming it.
I'm thinking as far as streaming goes I might get into some video editing as well to capture some of our highlights for YouTube and maybe others will think we are as funny as we know we are.

I think that's all for now. Look forward to more frequent posts in the near future.

1 comment:

Oreo said...

Should have gone with i7.

Doing a boot disk with the SSD i presume?