Tuesday, July 10, 2007

XC

I went to my first practice on Monday, and realized how out of shape I am. I'm not sure how far we ran, but I know not as far as they normally would have. So they will just have to be held back for a week or something as I get back into running haha. Oh well, gives me something to do.

A couple days ago I played sc at sai's house, and realized my micro is not what it once was, and i wish to play it again. So we are going to find a solution! We can start with using different cd-keys. If anyone with a cd-key could email it to me then that would be great. The next step would be to try different cds. Well, i hope this works.

1 comment:

PK Dave said...

You know, I would give you mine...

but it's yours.

Glad to hear you made it to XC! You will surely pwn. Now as for me...

onbah--a prayer to a deity