Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Wow has it really been a month?

Time seems to be going by really quickly now.

Was playing some late night LoL because I finally don't have an "early" morning tomorrow. Weekends I work at 12-8 so I have to get up at a decent hour, and today (monday) i had to drive Kelsey back to Ellensburg and then get back before work at 4. So I had to get up at a decent time again. Tomorrow I finally just work at 4 and don't have anything else I need to do before then, so I don't need to worry about setting an alarm to wake up (unless I sleep until 2pm somehow).

Working 6 days a week now, two 8 hour days on the weekends and four 4 hour days during the week. Thursdays I get off, but of course whenever we have staff meetings it happens on thursday, so this week I will have to go into work every day. Also pay days are on thursdays.

Sounders season finally started, excited for what this season will bring. 2-0 so far with 4 goals for and 1 against.

I can feel myself getting better at LoL and am happy about that. My goal is to get 1800 by the end of april so I can get my stream posted on solomid.net and then maybe get some viewers and start a following.

Guild Wars 2 pre-purchase starts april 10th and that will get me access to the weekend beta events so that will be fun.. except that weekends are when I have the least amount of free time.

Generally happy with life, much more so than before I got the job at MG so I'm really thankful to Chris for helping me get that.

Pretty sleepy right now but feel like something is missing and I still need to do something.

I guess one thing that is still missing from my life is time with Ashley. Last week was spring break, which one would think would mean we could see each other more often, but really it just means she is going to work all the time in stead of have class to go to. We've talked about my interest in moving out and maybe moving in together or with a group of people, but right now she is worried about potentially not getting financial aid next year since she will be a 5th year senior and if she doesn't get financial aid than it might not be possible.

fuuuuuuckk tired but don't want to sleep haha.
everyone else went to sleep early because of class/work/idk what else and now I don't know what to do haha.

I guess I'll just find something to watch.

No comments: