Saturday, November 17, 2007

Household Hackers

So I was surfing youtube like I do every weekend I am at my dads, when I came across some really cool experiment type videos I thought would be interesting to try. I think I have all the materials, except maybe an extra mini jack audio cable and a RCA cable, but someone might have extra they are willing to spare, or I could just go buy one of each since neither would be very expensive. Next weekend for sure I'm going to try some of these out, so if you're interested leave a comment and we will set a time that is good for everyone who wants to check it out. The good thing about this plan is, even if no one responds, I can still do these on my own and film them or something.. except for my lack of a video camera..
Youtube profile: http://www.youtube.com/user/HouseholdHacker
Website: http://www.householdhacker.com/
I plan on trying all three and none of them should take long so there will also be time for gaming/poker/ultimate/whatever.
Also since the poll is doing well I think I'll extend it to see if any more votes come in.

No comments: